Nexvel Entertainment is currently hiring for Game Designer. You can read more about the conditions below.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 2+ years of game design experience.
- Strong proficiency in game design.
- Proficient in preparing high-quality Game Design Documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Create detailed design documentation, including game mechanics and level layouts.
- Participate in regular playtesting sessions to gather feedback, identify issues, and iterate on the design.
- Design engaging game systems, levels, and encounters that support the game’s vision and provide an immersive player experience.
- This is Contract position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working system.