Nexvel Entertainment is currently hiring for Game Programmer. You can read more about the conditions below.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- 2+ years of game development experience.
- Strong proficiency in C#.
- Strong understanding of Unity Engine.
- Genuine passion for making and playing video games
- Excellent communication and listening skills, including demonstrated patience and compassion for teammates.
- Architect, plan, and implement new game features and systems.
- Contribute and apply clear coding best practices.
- Ensure the creation of strong technical documentation.
- Ability to write efficient and maintainable code.
- This is Contract position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working system.
*Note: This position is closed now!