Nexvel Entertainment is currently hiring for Public Relation. You can read more about the conditions below.
- Bachelor Degree from any field.
- At least 1 years of working experiences as a public relation.
- Have high responsibility and commitment.
- Able to negotiate in terms of benefits and products offered.
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must be efficient, creative (thinking out of the box), self-motivated, individual who is also a team player.
- Bali domicile is preferred.
- Contacting and collaborating with media partners, sponsorships, and speakers via WhatsApp, Email, LinkedIn, and Instagram messages.
- Making MoUs related to collaboration with community partners.
- Participate in expansion activities (acquisitions, company alliances, product innovation, marketing, etc.)
- Write and send reports to the CEO on all matters and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting in the form of data submitted through the meet.
- This is Contract position.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working system.